We have been an established partner of the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies, including defense.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS in Donauwörth, we are looking for you as an Engineer in the field of Product Management and Support Systems. (also part-time possible)
Your tasks as an IM product manager include the supervision and support of engineering applications in close cooperation with the design and development departments and the IT departments involved. In this position you are the interface between the Methods & Tools departments (specification of business requirements), IM Architecture (specification of the technical architecture taking the IM strategy and infrastructure into account) and IM Operations (development and operation of the application):
- Design and control of the support processes for the respective products in the area of systems engineering
- Analysis and detailed specification of business requirements
- Coordination of activities within the framework of managing change processes
- Support within IM as a contact person and focal point for engineering applications
- Definition and monitoring of important indicators of the support process
- Completed studies or training in the IT sector
- Several years of relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of IT fundamentals such as IT architectures, components and programming paradigms
- Experience in the technical support of applications in the aviation sector
- Knowledge of the Airbus/Airbus Helicopters project process is an advantage
- Language skills: English business fluent
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG