We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment at our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Manching.
- Development of embedded applications for Flight Control Computer in a Team with Systems and Safety
- Being part of an agile team, that designs, implements and tests safety critical real time software
- Participation and contribution to Software Reviews and applicable documents
- Design and document the software architecture and the preliminary design
- Support the planning of the next software increments/release/sprint
- Contribute to the definition and improvement of design
- Elicit, analyse and derive requirements from stakeholder needs or upper- level requirements, over the successive system decomposition levels
- Write requirements in compliance with quality criteria, avoiding over- and under- specification
- Manage specificities of interface requirements Define & justify the requirements allocation to the given system elements taking into account the architectural interfaces and constraints, (e.g. requirements constraining system architecture), ensuring traceability
- Manage requirement changes, including impact analysis and requirements baseline establishment
- Verify that the sub-system, equipment and component's requirements are correctly and completely
- Degree in the field of computer science or comparable
- Several years of professional experience as Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Proven experience with safety critical standards (ED-12C/DO-178C, ED-218/DO-331, ED-80/DO-254) are required
- Must have: Very good knowledge of Java, Python, doors, C
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German knowledge would be beneficial
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG