We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Satellite Operator (m/f/d) for the MOC for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE area in the Munich area.
You will works as EDRS (European Data Relay SatelliteSystem) Mission Operations Centre (MOC) Operator (m/f/d) and are responsible for the following tasks:
- Supervision of System performance and of automatic service provision to customers
- Maintenance of actual mission planning data and the mission schedule
- Control and Supervision of planning processes and reporting to engineering in case of conflicts
- Control and Supervision of key management processes
- Monitoring of the health status of all EDRS components
- Monitoring of service infrastructure and the distributed IP Network
- Monitoring the use of the satellite payload
- Level-I response to anomalies, based on procedures
- Data collection after anomalies
- Activation of engineering suppod if required
- User Help Desk first response
- Trouble ticket and incident management, including the generation, suppod and resolution of problems, for network and customer issues
- Routine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) for EDRS equipment
- Shift handovers in accordance with checklists
- Bachelor degree or a technical education or similar
- Experience in satellite and/or ground segment operations is required
- Experience in the field of space and operations is required
- Knowledge of sophisticated IT environments and problem solving in IT landscapes would be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Knowledge of satellite communications, earth observation missions as well as Mission operation ground infrastructure (e.g. ESOC, DLR, etc.) is an advantage
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German skills would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG