We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace
industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer of the AEROSPACE area in the Ingolstadt area, we are looking for a Software Developer (f/m/d) for SW Configuration Management (CM).
- Work in Engineering Support (Tools development)
- Tool customisation and tool integration
- Writing Software and scripts to automate processes
- Writing converter scripts (e.g. DOORS DXL)
- Transform raw data to readible text combining scripts and LaTeX
- Vocational training as an IT specialist or degree or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in IT and programming
- Experience in Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix environments is an advantage
- Experience with GIT, LaTeX, TEST-API is an advantage
- Knowledge of Java, Python, Doors
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG