We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Engineer (m/f/d) Quality Conformance Management for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division in Manching.
-Design the architecture of software models and components for new simulator functionality
- Develop simulation models (C++) representing aircraft equipment and sub-/systems
- Create and perform unit tests of simulation models and modules (C++ / Python)
- Create tools for improving our development processes (e.g. code generators)
- Perform integration and acceptance testing
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Professional experience in the fields of IT / information systems, aerospace, experience in simulations is a plus
- Knowledge of quality management standards (EN9100) and aviation law (part 145) are required
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, C ++ and Linux
- Language skills: German basics A2, English business fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG