We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you for as a Systems Architect for Safety Critical System Design (f/m/d).
- Development of the Functions of the Chain, from the initial specification (i.e. allocation of requirements) until the final Qualification / Certification / Security Accreditation of the RPAS
- Manage technical risks related to segment
- Create and maintain the Development Logic at segment level
- Prepare schedules for development of segment
- Continuously monitor technical work of associated L2 WPs
- Define and Validate L1 requirements
- Support physical and functional architecture of the segment
- Define the interfaces between L2 segments and with other L1 chains Support L1 Integration and Verification, Certification, Security Accreditation & Qualification Support L1 Transversal Functions
- Degree in Engineering at least a bachelor's degree or Aerospace or similar
- Solid experience in Requirements engineering required
- Experience in Level 1 system architecture and design required
- Knowledge of Flight control Systems beneficial
- Experience in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) would be a plus
- Knowledge of using DOORS is desirable
- Language skills: Fluent English B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG