We have been an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for years and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an FPGA Development Engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area near Munich.
- Analysis of requirement specification and generation of architectural concept of processor and FPGA functions, Hardware Software partitioning for System-on-Chip components
- VHDL Detailed Design for Xilinx and Microsemi FPGAs and analysis of the designed components in regard to the appropriate VHDL guidelines and with use of the respective tools and checklists
- Develop software for system-on-Chip processors
- Develop and simulate algorithms as part of the SoC designs using Matlab and transfer function from Matlab model into VHDL
- Simulation of the designed VHDL components using Mentor Questa Tool environment
- Synthesis, Place and route to generate the FPGA programming file
- Generation of the technical documentation #
- Support of hardware commissioning tests of the FPGA
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in electrics
- VHDL is required, Matlab is required
- Experience in partitioning of HW / SW functions into FPGA or SoC Architecture is required
- C / C ++ would be a plus
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German basics A2
- Above average remuneration, supplements and allowances
- Training and education opportunities worldwide
- Faster acquisition of know-how
- Promotion of transfer knowledge
- Personal contact
- Satisfaction with the right task
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG