|Location:||Taufkirchen bei München|
We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as EDRS (MOC) Operator (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division in Taufkirchen near Munich.
- Real time coordination of the Service Delivery Operations of the whole EDRS System (Space and Ground Segment)
- Monitoring of the Space Data Highway service execution and performance and reporting of incidents to the customers
- First Point of Contact for the Space Data Highway service to the customers (User Help Desk)
- Supervision of EDRS Service planning and reporting to the EDRS Operations Manager in case of conflicts
- Monitoring and control of the following EDRS subsystems: PMOC/BMOC, EDTE/DCSU, IT Network Infrastructure, Dwell Ground Station (DWGS)
- Monitoring of the payload downlink signal via the Carrier Spectrum Monitoring system
- First level reaction to anomalies for the above listed subsystems applying the applicable contingency procedures
- Data collection to allow engineering troubleshooting after anomalies or trend analyses
- Activation of EDRS Engineering support when required
- Activation of EDRS IT Infrastructure team on call support when required Activation of HDGS engineering on call support when required by AMC
- Ingestion of ad-hoc Space Segment activities (Routine and Basic Payload Requests) upon request by the EDRS Operations Manager
- Supervision of the automatic distribution of the EB9B and EDRS-C satellites orbit to the users
- Supervision of the automatic distribution of the EDRS Service Availability and Communication Schedules to the users and to the EDRS operations entities
- Management of the EDRS Service JIRA Ticketing System (User Help Desk)
- Supervision and logging of EDRS Service Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operations Reporting to the customer and management
- Degree in computer science or engineering at or aerospace or similar
- Experience in satellite and/or ground segment operations is desirable
- Experience in the field of space and operations is desirable
- Knowledge of satellite communications, earth observation missions, as well as mission operation ground infrastructure (e.g. ESOC, DLR, etc.)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of problem solving in IT landscapes would be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG