We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as A400M Weapon System IV&V Engineer for a project assignment at our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching.
The role is to define integration and test concepts and scenarios, create respective procedures and perform the tests. Analyse the results and discuss them with system engineers and supplier representatives. Interact with Military Systems DCS and A400M Flight test team to support Integration, Verification and Qualification of the DASS (Defense Aids Sub-System) and M-MMS (Military Mission Management System).
You will work as an A400M Weapon System IV&V Engineer and the main tasks are:
- Define test procedures for lab integration and qualification
- Perform integration and qualification test in lab
- Perform re-test of corrective actions with supplier
- Assess and evaluate test results (lab and flight test)
- Definition / validation of related PFMs for Lab and GT/FT use
- Studies in engineering or aerospace or communications and electronics engineering or comparable
- Good experience in EW System Integration is necessary
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German is a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG