We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment at our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Donauwörth we are looking for you as Design Engineer responsible for the Transmission System Design.
Your department is responsible for transmission design and propulsion system architecture for the entire Airbus Helicopters fleet. The tasks take place in the operational area.
You will act as Transmission System Design Responsible /Design Engineer:
- Participate as SDR in the Major Incident Technical Board (MITB) and coordinate activities related to transmission system incidents
- Analysis of incidents on transmission systems with regard to criticality and probability of occurrence in the form of a hazard assessment
- Management and coordination of root cause investigations (incl. theoretical analysis, tests, inspections internally or at the supplier) and the development of protective and corrective measures
- Follow-up and coordination of actions from MITB
- Writing technical synthesis reports (TSR) to present the results of the investigations and decisions for the respective incidents
You will be part of a squad organisation and will be in close cooperation with different Airbus Helicopters areas (e.g. strength analysis, work preparation, quality, production, laboratory testing, flight testing, project, configuration, airworthiness, other design departments, programme, customer service) and suppliers of transmission components.
You will be able to draw on the experience within Airbus Helicopters to successfully tackle the task in this challenging transmission systems environment. You will be supported by all experts, CVE and TVE and the whole ETIT Métier organisation (overall design, gears and splines, bearings and freewheels, wear behaviour and physical laws, early damage detection and chip detectability, sealing and TBO extension, dynamic systems architecture, stress analysis, lubrication and thermal).
You will also interact directly with physical components, in the context of production (workshops, manufacturing, assembly, MRO), test bench testing or even directly on the helicopter.
- Studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in engineering, aerospace, mechanics
- Initial experience in transmission and drive systems as well as in the areas of continued airworthiness and major incidents is necessary
- Knowledge of MS Office, CATIA V5, (SAP is an advantage)
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG