HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as system engineer (autoflight) for fighter aircrafts.
The department "Digital Flight Control Systems" at Airbus Defence & Space in Manching is in charge of the system design for flight control systems of fighter and unmanned aircraft. This includes the development of safety critical functions to be implemented on a Flight Control Computer.
You work as a System Engineer (Autoflight) for Fighter Aircrafts and the main tasks are:
- Analysis, definition and maintenance of A/C, system and subsystem requirements
- Autoflight moding and control law design specification
- Analysis, assessment and solution of system problem reports clearance and design assessments:
1. Real-time and non-real time simulation (SIL)
2. Manned Simulator Assessments
- Definition and support for autoflight Rrg tests (HIL)
- Definition and support for autoflight flight tests
- Coordination with partner companies (BAES, Leonardo)
- Preparation of overall reports and resulting procedures and flight restrictions:
1. Generation of verification claims and their support through the verification process
2. Input to the technical publication department for flight manual changes
3. Support of the preparation of flight clearances under flight mechanical aspects
4. Alignment with project pilot on Autoflight specific limitations and pilot procedures
- Degree in aerospace or comparable
- Experience and good understanding of: aircraft dynamics and flight control systems, autoflight and flight control laws, requirements engineering; (model based system engineering), system design and development
- Handling of C, C++, Python and SCADE or comparable is required
- AGILE methods and tools awareness is recommendable
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG