HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as a Test Engineer for Avionics and Sensors Integration.
The domain "Integration Test and Analysis" is part of the centre of competence "Flight and Integration Test Centre". The focus is working on the verification and integration of (sub-)systems on test bench and aircraft level and, at a progressive rate, on combinations of various test levels (System of Systems testing), basically in all areas of avionics integration.
You work as a Lab Test Engineer and the main tasks are:
- Review of avionic system requirements and design
- Definition of test cases and scenarios for the verification of the system requirements
- Development of test procedures and test scripts
- Conduction of system integration tests in avionic rigs
- Analysis of test results/data and reporting, including deviations and system problem reports
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or aerospace or comparable
- Good Experience in engineering, aerospace, software testing
- Knowledge of Python, Matlab, C/C++
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG