HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as Engineer for systemsintergration for test facilities in the avionics sector.
In engineering, the department is responsible for all test systems at the site that are used for avionics and flight control (hydraulics) qualification and certification. For this purpose, everything is offered from a single source, from future concepts to design, development and acceptance of the systems and test support systems to operation and maintenance. In addition, Aircraft Ground Equipment (so-called AGEs) are developed and maintained. The main clients come from the Eurofighter and Tornado programs, but also from the UAV and other areas.
The department's areas of responsibility are:
- Design and development of Test Support System (TSS) hardware in different form factors
- Programming of FPGAs (VHDL) for standardized test support system hardware design and development of signal conditioning hardware modules based on standard form factors for the test support system
- Development of user programs and models (real-time / non-real-time) as test support
- Conversion of existing models/user programs to new environments Design and construction of complete test support systems (large/medium/small VME based or multicore PCIe based systems) according to customer requirements- 2nd level support TSS
The main tasks are:
- Construction and commissioning of test systems for integration systems, which includes the following individual points
- Assembly and configuration of the systems according to the planned interfaces to ensure functionality according to customer requirements, participation in reviews (design freeze, PDR, CDR, quality gate, acceptance, completion)
- Creation of the project accompanying protocol according to Airbus QM guidelines and ensuring the correct timing
- Carrying out electrical tests of the individual components and the entire system, installation of the Test Support System software and firmware (AIDASS, MaTE) on the hardware components and corresponding qualification
- Creation of the system documentation and the acceptance protocols for the different tests to be carried out on the individual components and the overall system
- Preparation of acceptance and function tests for the entire system with all individual components (hardware and software) belonging to the system
- Degree in electrical engineering or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Good Experience in electrical engineering/electronics, engineering, aerospace
- Avionics experience and testing experience is required
- Knowledge of M Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG