We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the aerospace technology sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Development Engineer with experience in FPGA.
The "Weapon Systems Rigs" department in the "A/C Rigs Benches & Simulation" division at Airbus Defence and Space in Manching is responsible in engineering for all test facilities at the site that are used for avionics and flight control (hydraulics) qualification and certification. For this purpose, everything from future concepts to design, development and acceptance of the facilities, from test support systems to operation and maintenance is offered from a single source. In addition, Aircraft Ground Equipments (so-called AGEs) are developed and supported. The main customers come from the Eurofighter and Tornado programs, but also from the UAV and other sectors.
Responsibilities of the department:
- Design and development of Test Support System (TSS) hardware in various form factors
- Programming of FPGAs (VHDL) for standardized Test Support System hardware Design and development of signal adaptation hardware modules based on standard form factors for the Test Support System
- Development of user programs and models (real-time / non-real-time) as test support
- Conversion of existing models/user programs to new environments
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Firmware creation and application development for micro - processors and micro controllers in C, C++
- FPGA development in VHDL with the standard toolchain
- Simulation, design, implementation and independent execution of development tests (unit tests)
- Close cooperation with the responsible quality management department
- Studies in electrical engineering or computer science or comparable
- Experience in IT and aerospace
- Knowledge of C and C++ is required
- Knowledge in programming FPGAs (VHDL) for standardized test support system
hardware are required
- Language skills: English business fluent, German is a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG