We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the aerospace technology sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Junior Quality Engineer for Software and Avionic Projects.
- Determination of Quality Management/Quality Assurance (QM/QA) requirements and measures for the System/Software/Hardware verification/qualification processes in accordance with customer requirements and derivation of the product specific qualification and delivery requirements
- Monitoring, control and development of internal and external suppliers to ensure fulfillment and adherence to the customer requirements and approved processes/procedures
- Monitoring of development, manufacturing and in-service processes: analysis of Non-Conformities and their trends based on Key-Performance-Indicators (KPI), problem-solving (PPS, 5W, 8D), definition of corrective/preventive actions
- Selection, development and implementation of quality and continuous improvement measures (including digitalisation) according to the relevant standards and project particularities
- Contribution to and performance of internal and external product-related audits
- Studies in electrical engineering or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in aerospace, quality- and/or avionic knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German is a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG