HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as a Testengineer (f/m/d) for Avionik Software Integration Tests.
- Responsible to analyze existing processes and tools and to improve both towards an integrated and standardized Airbus development environment
- Verifying that the customer requirements are correctly and fully implemented in the Eurofighter Avionics
- Responsible for two of the most important mission computers in the aircraft
- Identifying errors early, to support the system- and software designers and to prepare the qualification of the software in accordance with air law
- Degree in physics or computer science or aerospace or software engineering or comparable
- Experience in engineering, IT, process improvement
- Knowledge in the area of Aviation/Avionic is a plus
- Experience in development of embedded, safety critical systems, ideally with respect to DO178,
V-Modell, EASA Part 21J, ZDv 1525A or ISO26262 is desirable
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG