HESYS has been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for Engineering Support for the starlab project for our well-known, international customer in space technology near Bremen.
- Ability to lead all systems engineering activities in order to deliver safe, reliable, mature and cost effective solutions for Mission Vehicle and for the customers.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements for transformation into a design solution, ability to specify, define, design, develop, integrate, verify, qualify, certify and ensure the continued airworthiness of the vehicle mission systems used to perform different kind of missions (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Maritime Patrol, Air to Air Refueling, Aerial Delivery, Attack/Combat operations...).
- Responsibility for the integration and management of specific mission sensors, equipment and systems (both airborne and ground segments, at hardware and functional level) necessary in the system (manned or unmanned air system, vehicle,...) to perform its intended missions.
- Ability to specify and carry out all the laboratory, ground and flight tests and support documentation required for the development, certification and validation in front of the customer of the Mission Systems and Mission Support Systems, including On-site Operational Evaluations.
- Ability to provide systems engineering support for the full lifecycle of Mission Systems.
- Capability to Support services and commercial campaigns in the aspects related to Mission Systems.
- Capability to assess innovative technologies and architectures, to deliver independent cost benefit analysis (manufacturer & operator related).
- Degree in aerospace or electrical/mechanical engineering or computer science or comparable
- Experience in the field of spacecraft operations/engineering, preferably with a focus on human spaceflight, Human Systems Integration, or Human Factors Engineering
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems and subsystems architectures and mission support concepts
- Experience with Human-in-the-Loop testing Ability
- Ability to support integration and test activities on hardware and software
- Ability to define and support programmatic aspects like engineering schedule and risks
- Basic knowledge of computer-aided design
- Ability to generate and review technical documentation, e.g. SPECs, IRD/ICD
- Experience with Systems Engineering processes, techniques, e.g. with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and tools (e.g. CAMEO), Requirements Engineering and tools (DOORS, JAMA)
- Language skills: Business fluent English
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG