We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Software Engineer Tornado.
You work as a software engineer in the area of Tornado Embedded RTS Integration and Verification. The area of responsibility is broken down in detail as follows:
- For hardware/software: analysis of requirements and design of LRI software (AC and DAC)
- For software/software: analysis of software structure and design (AC and DAC)
- Preparation of test cases for the evaluation of code units
- Preparation of test cases for demonstration verification of software requirements
- Creation and optimization of test descriptions and test procedures
- Preparation and optimization of the test environment
- Analysis and documentation of test results
- Preparation of software problem reports
- Contribution to software lifecycle reviews and required document reviews
- Development of test and integration concepts
- Development, use and optimization of tools to support integration testing, commissioning of new or modified test facilities
- Degree in electrical engineering or engineering or aerospace or equivalent
- Knowledge of avionics systems is required
- Knowledge of military aircraft systems, ideally the Tornado system, is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office, (C,C++)
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG