We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment at our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Donauwörth we are looking for you as Engineer for Materials and Processes.
The organic materials and processes department is assigned to the “Laboratory for Materials and Processes” area and is part of the development department. The department is responsible for the development and harmonization of sophisticated and robust materials and processes for use in helicopter manufacturing in the Airbus Helicopters Group.
The area of responsibility is broken down in detail as follows:
- Processing of material obsolescence and support in the implementation of REACH topics
- Preliminary investigation, development and qualification of organic materials and processes
- Supporting design, statics, manufacturing and maintenance with regard to issues relating to organic materials and processes
- Creation of material specifications and manufacturing instructions
- Identification and implementation of innovations and research projects
- Processing production deviations, quality reports and incidents from flight operations
- Identification and management of risks, opportunities for improvement and cost savings
- Management of test campaigns, test reports and associated documentation
- Processing and support in the area of material obsolescence
- Implementation of new ways of working as digitalization progresses in the Airbus Group
- Studies in chemistry or engineering or aerospace or materials science or comparable
- Experience in engineeringAffinity to IT topics and digitalization
- Knowledge of organic materials and associated testing methods in aerospace (especially polymers)
- Experience in analyzing data from DSC, TGA, TMA, FTIR and other physicochemical tests
- Knowledge of polyreactions of resins and adhesives and the consolidation of thermoplastic materials
- Language skills: English business fluent, German basics
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG