We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy aims equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in Manching, we are looking for you as Testengineer in the field of Avionik Software Integration Tests.
- Responsible to analyze existing processes and tools and to improve both towards an integrated and standardized Airbus development environment
- Verifying that the customer requirements are correctly and fully implemented in the Eurofighter Avionics
- Responsible for two of the most important mission computers in the aircraft
- Identifying errors early, to support the system- and software designers and to prepare the qualification of the software in accordance with air law
- Studies in physics or computer science or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in IT, engineering, process improvement
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in development of embedded, safety critical systems, ideally with respect to DO178, V-Modell, EASA Part 21J, ZDv 1525A or ISO26262 is desirable
- Language skills: English fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG