We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer AIRBUS in Manching, we are looking for you as a Junior Software Developer for Test and Simulation Framework.
You will be a member of the team "Test Frameworks Frontend" which is part of the head of department "Test Frameworks and Instrumentation" and within the Center of Competence of "TEYV Flight & Integration Test Centre" which is the main contributor providing the Test and Simulation Means to different Aircraft programs for supporting them during Development, Integration and Testing with their tools.
You will work as a Junior Software Developer for Test and Simulation Framework and the main tasks are:
- Design and develop software for our simulation & test support software in C++
- Software Development of Graphical User Interface (GUI) elements
- Simulation, design, implementation and independent execution of development tests (unit tests) as well as execution of code reviews
- Apply state-of-the-art technologies and techniques
- Contribute actively to virtual engineering (mixed environment of simulations and real HW) 2nd Level rig support for the test support system AIDASS / MaTE as well as simulation framework
- Customer support in application development and system testing
- Participation in the continuous improvement process
- Support SW teams concerning concepts and technologies
- Degree in computer science or software engineering or comparable
- Sound knowledge in SW- Design, patterns and architecture and about system programming and cross-platform development is required
- Knowledge about networking, field busses and distributed systems is a plus
- Good programming skills in C++ is essential
- Knowledge about frameworks Qt, Visual studio MFC, Eclipse RCP is necessary
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG