We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in Manching, we are looking for you as a Structural Dynamics & Aeroelasticity Engineer.
- Contribute to the optimization of the global design of Airbus products during the concept phase
- Supply high quality input data to the teams responsible for component design in Time Cost Quality (TCQ)
- Development of leading competences in the areas of Loads & Aeroelastic along with the required methods and tools
- Support product certification and the evolution of requirements in that area
- Promote continuous process improvements
- Landing Gear Loads analysis
- Dynamic Ground Loads analysis
- Modal analysis
- Dynamic flight loads and aeroelasticity
- Degree in aerospace or comparable
- Solid experience in aerospace engineering or similar is necessary
- Good knowledge in the fields of structural dynamics, dynamic loads and aeroelasticity is mandatory
- Good experience with MSC-NASTRAN, MSC-ADAMS and MatLab is required
- Basic knowledge of Linux is necessary
- Language skills: English business fluent, German is nice to have
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG