We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in Manching, we are looking for you as a System Engineer in the field of Navigation & Sensors.
- Participation in development technology for navigation and sensors
- Understand and apply automatic control techniques including filtering and estimation, stability control
- Use information/data from sensors in control/estimation algorithms
- Know and apply application data processing techniques and technologies related to navigation systems to identify the development life cycle activities required to develop a system/product and to provide the level of trust consistent with regulations and program requirements
- Definition of checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectations, aligned with program phases and goals
- Provide across system elements sufficiently detailed data and information to enable implementation consistent with architectural units as defined in models and views of the system architecture in accordance with assigned requirements
- Degree in electrical engineering or software engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in the area of electrical engineering, electronics, aerospace
- Knowledge of installing antennas should be available
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German is nice to have
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG