Wir sind seit Jahrzehnten ein etablierter AEROSPACE-Partner und Engineering-Dienstleister für die internationale Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie und sind auch in vielen weiteren Bereichen führender High-Tech Unternehmen tätig.
Unsere langfristige Unternehmensstrategie zielt gleichermaßen auf die Zufriedenheit unserer Mitarbeiter:innen und Kunden:innen ab. Wir würden uns daher freuen, auch Sie in Zukunft in unserem hochqualifizierten Team bei HESYS begrüßen zu dürfen.
Für einen Projekteinsatz bei unserem namhaften, internationalen Raumfahrttechnikkunden in Manching suchen wir Sie als Lufttüchtigkeitsingenieur (m/w/d).
We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as an airworthiness engineer for a project assignment with our well-known, international space technology customer in Manching.
VERANTWORTLICHKEITEN - RESPONSIBILITIES
The office of Airworthiness Combat Aircraft, belonging to the Airworthiness & Product Integrity Centre of Competence, is responsible for the certification of all combat aircraft.
As such, they are responsible for:
- Developing and performing the Airworthiness function for Airbus Defence and Space air systems products, including certification, continued airworthiness and airworthiness technical instructions
- Generation of manuals and instructions for continued airworthiness subject to Airworthiness Authority approval
- Ensuring airworthiness approval of instructions for continuing airworthiness and operational suitability data
As an Airworthiness Engineer for the Aircraft Program within the office of airworthiness, the main roles and responsibilities will include supporting "Type Certification" activities, such as:
- Establishing the type certifiation basis and type design definition
- Developing compliance demonstration programmes
- Releasing airworthiness documentation to the National Military
- Airworthiness Authorities (NMAA)
- Managing certification projects with NMAA Managing the Airbus engineering departments & System Support Center, to ensure certification objectives are met
- Supporting the Minor / Major modification certification activities, or repair changes
Supporting continuing airworthiness activities, such as:
- Delivering Airworthiness Risk Assessments for Reportable Occurrences and launch associated actions
- Negotiating with AA the action plan to remove unsafe conditions
- Ensuring certification of inspections and modification Service Bulletins
- Ensuring the development of appropriate airworthiness directives Providing advice and expertise to the Chief Engineer, and engineering teams in general, on certification and airworthiness issues
- Reviewing and accepting airworthiness deliverables from engineering departments
QUALIFIKATIONEN - QUALIFICATIONS
- Study of engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in an aerospace environment, these period should ideally include experience that has been obtained within an airworthiness environment relevant to this position
- Knowledge of aviation law and certification regulations (especially in the military regulatory area)is required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: fluent in English, proficient in German
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG