We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the aerospace technology sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Human Factors Engineer.
Human-Machine interface design aims at designing the best interface between people and their activities using the best technologies, the best User Interface principles and the best 'design and validation' methodologies such as prototyping methods. They also contribute to the safety demonstration and certification of the systems aspects. This purpose is resulting from the application of engineering knowledge and user interface design knowledge and methods all along the products/services life cycle.
The main competences related to the human- machine interface design job are: system engineering, human-machine interaction, user interface/interaction, user experience, software ergonomics.
Your main tasks are:
- Pre-design, design, development, validation and verification of complex human-machineinterfaces
- Support to certification according to civil and military regulations
- Application of human factors engineering specific tools and procedures
- Work package responsibility
- Contribution and performance of human factors engineering specific work packages
- Understand and define the interface between human factors engineering and avionics from different perspectives (HW, SW, certification, etc.)
- Studies in psychology or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in human factors engineering is needed
- Experience in engineering, aerospace
- Experience with Graphical User Interface is an advantage
- Language skills: English business fluent, any other language is a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG