We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the aerospace technology sector in Manching, we are looking for you as an Aerodynamic Design & Analysis Engineer in the FCAS program.
FCAS (Future Combat Air Systems) will be the Defence programme of the future for Europe and will ensure Future Air Power supremacy, the key to European and national sovereignity.
As Aerodynamic Design & Analysis Engineer your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Analysis of aerodynamic shapes by numerical (CFD), experimental and theoretical methods & tools for the development of high and low aspect ratio A/C
- Setup, monitoring and evaluation of CFD simulations
- Deliver aerodynamic solutions and data to the customer on time, on cost and on quality Support the Mathematical Modelling of the aerodynamic aircraft characteristics in the full flight envelope (aerodynamic dataset)
- Cooperate with all disciplines relevant for physics of flight such as structures, loads, flight dynamics, mass, etc.
- Preliminary and detailed design of aerodynamic aircraft shapes by conclusions from aerodynamic analysis for the development of high and low aspect ratio A/C in a multidisciplinary environment; selection and presentation of the best design solutions
- Support the preparation, execution and results analysis of wind tunnel experiments Contribute to the Continuous improvement of the aerodynamic software tool chains by suggesting and developing improvements.
- Studies in mathematics or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Knowledge about the capabilities and limits of numerical and experimental aerodynamic methods & tools is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in fluid dynamics (aerodynamics, gas dynamics, thermodynamics) is mandatory
- Solid Background within the field of numerical simulation, preferably computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is needed
- Knowledge in aircraft design, flight mechanics and aircraft engine properties is required
- 3D-CAD-systems for parametric shape design (e.g. CATIA V5) is desirable
- Programming with at least one common programming language (e.g. Python, C, C++) is required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German advanced
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG