We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in space technology near Munich, we are looking for you as a Functional AIT Engineer.
You work as a Functional AIT Engineer (Assembly, Integration and Test) and the main tasks are:
- Prepare, execute and even lead complex test campaigns on any space specimen (either on subsystem level, instrument level or satellite level)
- Create and maintain test procedures, execute them and assess the test results in a critical way
- Strong capability to analyze and correlate events to their possible root causes, as well as finding pragmatic solutions to cope with time pressure without arming the flight hardware
- Specify and follow the needed ground support equipment (GSE) required to qualify the space specimen
- Exchange with the project teams in order to provide test strategies that suit the best in terms of quality, time and costs
- Participate to non-conformances and support investigations taking into account the company quality standards
- Degree in electrical engineering or engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience working with critical hardware, especially subject to ESD damages is necessary
- Experience in engineering, aerospace
- Experience working with a central checkout system including SCOS2k databases and Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)/Packet Utilization Standard (PUS) for telecommands and telemetry management would be a plus
- Knowledge about electrical measurement technics and data protocols (e.g. MILBUS, SpaceWire) would be a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in Python, Matlab and/or C/C++ is required
- Language skills: Fluent in English, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG