We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as an Engineer for Modern Methods & Tools Support for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in Donauwörth in the aerospace sector.
Support is sought for the Engineering Operations Enablers department in Helicopter Engineering to improve Engineering Methods & Tools Support.
The vision is to increase the innovation of engineers through the use of state-of-the-art working methods
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Strengthening our engineering support activities
- Supporting the methods and tools (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Training and communication with our end users
- Study of engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Experience in the areas of engineering, IT, project management, stakeholder management
- Knowledge of CATIA
- Language skills: Fluent in English
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG