We have been an established AEROSPACE and AIRBUS partner in the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS near Bremen, we are looking for you in the Starlab - Mission Planning area.
- Provide Mission Planning expertise and support to the design and development of Starlab operations in an integrated and collaborative fashion, supporting design, development, and preparation of deliverables
- Contribute to Starlab Mission Planning definition and refinement
- Define Mission Planning scenarios ensuring proper reflection of interfaces to Mission Operations, Engineering and safety
- Identification of innovative set of mission support tools
- Inputs for the Training Process regarding Mission Planning
- Participate in program reviews
- Coordination with other Mission functions and teams, e.g. NASA, Commercial Crew Transport and Cargo
- Perform other duties as agreed and required
- Study of aerospace or mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or comparable
- Aerospace experience
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems and subsystems architectures and mission planning / support concepts
- Experience with Systems Engineering processes, techniques, e.g. with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and tools (e.g. CAMEO), Requirements Engineering and tools (JAMA)
- Basic knowledge of computer-aided design
- Language skills: fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG