We have been an established AEROSPACE and AIRBUS partner in the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS near Bremen, we are looking for you as a Test Definition Engineer for the Starlab project.
- Responsibility for the planning and definition of required tests for the Starlab space station
- Representation of the Station Engineering for all test activities in Program Reviews
- Responsibility of test activities (definition,planning, etc.) for Program Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Risk Control Boards
- Preparation of inputs to system schedule
- Coordination of technical documentation, trades and analyses for Station topics
- Status reporting to the Starlab Lead Station Engineer
- Study of aerospace or engineering or electrical engineering or comparable
- Aerospace experience
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems and subsystems architectures and design
- Language skills: fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG