We have been an established partner of the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies, including defense.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international client AIRBUS near Munich, we are looking for you as a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor.
The Central Research & Technology (R&T) is a multinational organisation within Airbus performing research projects for new technologies in different domains, with a team of highly educated scientists, experts and research project leaders based on multiple sites in the Airbus core countries. The department pioneers the future of aerospace by exploring and delivering ambitious new technologies for the next-generation portfolio of Airbus aircraft and its divisions in collaboration with leading academic and scientific institutions.
The position provides a wide span of roles and activities. From building an advocacy plan, a stakeholder mapping, to content creation and constant performance monitoring of the defined advocacy and stakeholder engagement activities.
You work as a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor and join the Central R&T team and report directly to the head of Central R&T. You will work hand in hand with Airbus Corporate Communications department, and in particular with the Technology, Engineering and Product Decarbonisation Communication team, you will be responsible for driving impactful and meaningful communication by and within the Central R&T department and ensuring consistency and adherence to corporate messages, communications and brand guidelines.
The role will be to propose and coordinate stakeholder engagement plans targeting various specific audiences the Central R&T community engages with, including the Central R&T community, the wider internal and external R&T community, political stakeholders, universities and research centres.
You will coordinate with the respective internal teams managing those respective audiences (political affairs, employee marketing, communications) The topics you will be working on include electrification, materials, communication technologies, artificial intelligence, virtual product engineering, quantum technologies, and other various disruptive technologies. You will be providing guidance, ideas, challenges and pertinent recommendations to the Central R&T community (mainly engineers) about how to make a positive impact on the stakeholders they wish to influence and engage with through relevant, attractive and clear communication.
The main deliverables will be:
- Advocacy plans including internal/external targeted audience, creative approach, key messages and timeline aligned with business goals and the Airbus corporate communication strategy for the Engineering and Technology function.
- Depending on the projects, contribution to and/or direct creation of content (e.g. technical articles, presentation/slides, speeches, emails, memos, social media posts, etc.), audiovisual content (e.g. photo, video, infographics), online communications (e.g. intranet/hub community content, web articles), internal/external events (digital, physical or hybrid events; exhibitions; professional conferences)
- Preparation and execution of speaking engagement plans for central R&T executives, in close cooperation with Airbus' Engineering and Technology Communication team
- Timely and adapted ad hoc communication guidance, advice and solutions to Airbus Central R&T employees
- Updates and distribution of relevant Airbus communications processes and guidelines ensuring they are understood and followed by the internal Central R&T teams, eg social media guidelines, anti-greenwashing, brand guidelines & templates)
- Performance measurement to evaluate the effectiveness of advocacy activities undertaken and identify lessons learnt
- Planning and reporting of activities related
This mission will require competencies to:
- Design and deploy effective stakeholder engagement and advocacy strategies Build and convey clear messages adapted to identified target audiences (government, universities & academia, research institutions…)
- Create storytelling adapted to the specific target audiences' needs and expectations: know how to inspire, identify, write, manage and tell a story or a message
- Advise internal stakeholders: actively listen, give and receive a proper brief, ensure
mutual understanding of objectives, constraints and activities required, justify proposals
and recommendations, formalise the reasoning and findings
- Manage projects from initiation to completion; define, lead and coordinate multi-functional teams; analyse and report project performance; evaluate and implement alternative and corrective actions when necessary
- Support the implementation of strategic change programmes with communications at function and/or cross-divisional level
- Technical studies or comparable
- A solid experience for some years in designing and implementing stakholder engagement and communications plans and a sound knowledge of the latest business communications practices are therefore required
- Experience in academic research, engineering sciences or emerging technologies is a plus
- Interest in groundbreaking technologies linked to electrification, materials and communication technologies, artificial intelligence, virtual product engineering and quantum technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge and practice of the latest Airbus external/internal communications best practices and guidelines
- Knowledge of Google workplace is a plus
- Language skills: fluent in English (strong writing skills), German would be a plus