We have been an established partner of the international aerospace industry for decades. At the same time, we are also active in many other areas of leading high-tech companies, including defense.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at the satisfaction of our employees and our customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
We are looking for you as a Weapon System Equipment Intregation Engineer at the A400 program for a project assignment with our well-known, international customer AIRBUS in Manching.
- Define test strategy to assess equipment and system design
- Define test procedures for lab integration and qualification
- Perform integration and qualification test in equipment/system lab
- Perform re-test of corrective actions with supplier
- Assess and evaluate test results (lab and flight test)
- Definition / validation of related PFMs for Lab and GT/FT use
- Studies in aerospace communications engineering or comparable
- Experience in Electronic Warfare System Integration is required
- Knowledge about Airbus System Development Process (ABD200) would be a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, doors
- Language skills: fluent in English, German would be a plus