We have been an established AEROSPACE partner and engineering service provider for the international aerospace industry for decades and is active in many other areas of general high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy is aimed equally at satisfied employees and customers. We would therefore be pleased to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS in the future.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the high-tech sector in Manching, we are looking for you as Wind Tunnel Test Engineer.
- Test requirements for wind tunnels and preparation of test programs
- Preparation of flight test requirements for flight data acquisition (RFFD)
- Stability & control, loads, and aerodynamic data sets using lift & drag
- Computational fluid dynamics simulations, in support of aerodynamic data generation and verification
- Data set tolerances (standard tolerances, special tolerances, grouping offsets, non-conformance tolerances)
- Flight test corrections
- Support of wind tunnel campaigns, flight test campaigns, etc.
- Execution of special aerodynamic analyses
- Execution of computational flow calculations dynamics calculations
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or aerodynamics or equivalent
- Initial aerodynamics and dataset experience will be appreciated, especially related to EFA datasets
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, Python and/or C/C++ should be available
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG