HESYS has been a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for many years and is active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an Engineer and Equipment Manager (m/f/d) for a project assignment with our well-known, international customer of the area AEROSPACE in Donauwörth.
HESYS ist ein seit Jahren etablierter Partner und Engineering Dienstleister der Luft- und Raumfahrt Industrie und ist in vielen weiteren Bereichen der internationalen High-Tech Industrie tätig.
Unsere langfristige Unternehmensstrategie sichert zufriedene Mitarbeiter und Kunden.
Wir würden uns daher sehr freuen, Sie in unserem äußerst qualifizierten Team bei HESYS willkommen zu heißen.
Für einen Projektauftrag mit unserem namhaften, internationalen Kunden aus dem Bereich AEROSPACE in Donauwörth suchen wir Sie als Ingenieur und Equipment Manager (m/w/d).
The department "System Test and Rigs Germany" is part of the division "Airbus Helicopters Test Centre" and therefore part of the development office. The department is responsible for "Integration and System Testing" activities of the Airbus Helicopters Group in Germany.
The main activities within the department are:
- the definition, preparation and execution of the verification and integration plan for different helicopter systems (with a focus on avionics)
- the definition, extension and maintenance of the required system test facilities and the associated tools (software and/or test equipment)
The main tasks of the "Rig Equipment Manager" are among others:
Helicopter Avionics Device Management:
- Direct communication with the test team within the department to coordinate equipment and configuration needs.
- Identify additional needs and coordinate repair / maintenance needs
- Establish communication with the purchasing organization or the appropriate suppliers (internal & external) to develop solutions to ensure the appropriate equipment supply:
- Checking production stocks for potential operation on avionics test rigs (rigs) within the scope of the test requirements (control of rental equipment from "final assembly line" stocks)
- Request and control of quotations within the scope of equipment repairs, maintenance and conversion work at the relevant supplier companies
- Request and control of offers for equipment replacement
- Coordination of project planning with involved partners to ensure the timely provision of appropriate equipment
- Control and tracking of necessary actions within the scope of equipment logistics, such as incoming & outgoing goods, export control, etc.
- Coordinate required budgets with the respective project managers
Test configuration preparation, as support or representation for team colleagues:
- Preparation of the avionics test rigs (rigs) in the given configuration, including:
- Loading SW into avionics equipment
- Exchange or installation of HW/avionics equipment in the rigs
- Documentation of rig configuration, maintenance of equipment log cards in compliance with defined processes
- Responsible for validation of rig configuration with QA in preparation for formal testing
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or comparable subjects
- Professional experience in engineering, project management
- Further qualifications: Test Equipment Operation & Maintenance, Test Equipment Technologies, Simu & Test Equipment Techno
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German and French desirable
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG