HESYS is a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for many years and is active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known and international customer in the area AEROSPACE in Manching we are looking for you as a Systems Engineer (m/f/d) within Eurofighter Mission Support Systems.
HESYS ist ein seit Jahren etablierter Partner und Engineering Dienstleister der Luft- und Raumfahrt Industrie und ist in vielen weiteren Bereichen der internationalen High-Tech Industrie tätig.
Unsere langfristige Unternehmensstrategie sichert zufriedene Mitarbeiter und Kunden.
Wir würden uns daher sehr freuen, Sie in unserem äußerst qualifizierten Team bei HESYS willkommen zu heißen.
Für einen Projekteinsatz bei unserem namhaften und internationalen Kunden im Bereich AEROSPACE in Manching suchen wir Sie als Systems Engineer (m/w/d) innerhalb der Eurofighter Mission Support Systems.
The Mission Support Systems (MSS) enables the customers to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis the missions afterwards.
The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms.
The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
As a Systems Engineer Eurofighter Mission Support Systems (f/m/d) the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
- Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test & qualification in an agile approach
- Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization,maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunities
- Participation in test definition and test automation on system- and software-Level including test data management
- Ensureing the transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes
- Active support of Continuous Software Integration & Verification
- Degree in physics or computer science or electrical engineering or engineering or comparable subjects
- Professional experience in the field of IT / information systems and aviation and aerospace
- Experience as System / Software Engineer is required
- Experience in performing automatic software testing is preferable
- Knowledge of MS Office, Doors, (Scrum Atlassian Suite would be a plus)
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German basics A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG