HESYS is a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for many years and is active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known and international customer in the area AEROSPACE in Manching we are looking for you as Systems Engineer (m/f/d) Safety.
HESYS ist ein seit Jahren etablierter Partner und Engineering Dienstleister der Luft- und Raumfahrt Industrie und ist in vielen weiteren Bereichen der internationalen High-Tech Industrie tätig.
Unsere langfristige Unternehmensstrategie sichert zufriedene Mitarbeiter und Kunden.
Wir würden uns daher sehr freuen, Sie in unserem äußerst qualifizierten Team bei HESYS willkommen zu heißen.
Für einen Projektauftrag mit unserem namhaften und internationalen Kunden im Bereich AEROSPACE in Manching suchen wir Sie als Systemingenieur (m/w/d) Sicherheit.
The customer developes and maintains Mission Support Systems (MSS) in Germany and Spain for Tornado and Eurofighter. The MSS enables the customer to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning.
The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis of the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms.
The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of the flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
As a System Safety Engineer (f/m/d) the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
- Take-over of system safety engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of the development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
- Support Functional Safety Analyses acc. to EF-SSDS and DO278
- Support the agile development team in considering safety relevant requirements
- Creation of safety concepts as part of the HW- and SW architecture
- Collaboration with Safety CVE and Safety Department
- Ensure transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Focus on Customer satisfaction and ensure full compliance with valid rules and regulations
- Foster collaboration within the project team and with involved stakeholders - internal and external
- Actively support the continuous improvements of the products, projects and processes
QUALIFICATIONS - IHR PROFIL
- Degree in physics, electrical engineering, computer science or engineering or comparable subjects
- Professional experience in engineering, IT / information systems, as systems engineer
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German basics A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG