HESYS is an established partner and engineering service provider of the aerospace industry for decades and is also active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known and international customer in the AEROSPACE area in Donauwörth, we are looking for you a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for software simulation.
As a simulation software/system engineer, you will work on modular simulation systems for a given helicopter, e.g. the NH90.
Your mission will be to
- develop, integrate and test real time simulation models into systems that represent the entire helicopter Systems, with the focus on avionics and mission systems
- connect simulation systems to test means or simulators
- prepare, integrate and operate simulators for the different use-cases
- develop/integrate/test simulation systems for Full Flight Simulators
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or computer science or equivalent
- Software development, especially in real-time software and a Linux development environmen
- Experience in software engineering, system integration and testing
- Knowledge of helicopter systems and architectures
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German and French advantageous
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG