HESYS has been a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for many years and is active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer (f/m/d) for the Tornado Ground Mission System for a project assignment at our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Manching.
- Analysis of avionics system design/requirements and operational requirements
- Definition and adaptation of design requirements to mission data generation and validation environment, incl. workflow definition
- Definition of the System design
- HW and SW integration
- Definition and execution of test procedures
- Definition of Junit Tests and GUI tests for an automated test execution of software
- Documentation and qualification
- Issue troubleshooting and analysis
- Definition of mission data for internal testing departments like equipment test and flight test
- Preparation and Performance of end user trainings
- Preparation and Participation to customer workshops
- In Service Support to customer mission data preparation and aircraft operation
- Degree in physics or electrical engineering or computer science or aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of systems engineering, engineering, aerospace and IT
- Experience in defensive aids avionics is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, Java is an advantage
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German basics A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG