HESYS has been a well-established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry for many years and is active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment at our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Donauwörth we are looking for you as an Engineer (m/f/d) who is responsible for the electronic equipment.
Within the avionic division of the design office, the job holder manages electronic equipment (control boxes, ancillary boards, sensors) in serial phase.
- Manage evolutions of equipment for obsolescence treatment or product improvement
- Write installation and certification documents
- Analyze concessions and quality notes
- Manage the technical investigations of major incidents, propose protective and corrective measures
- Provide technical support for helicopter integration and for the end customer
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or international management or equivalent
- Professional experience in design of electronic equipment, SAP processes for equipment
- Electronic certification (DO254) – preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office, SAP
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG