We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer (f/m/d) for a project assignment at our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Taufkirchen / Munich.
EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the system performance qualification engineer contributes to the complete and timely verification of all performance requirements of the system.
You are working as PCF System Engineer (f/m/d) and the main tasks are:
- Performing requirements engineering of navigation performance requirements for the PCF system (PCF is responsible to generate GPS and Galileo satellite orbit and clock corrections and bounds)
- Break down and allocation of navigation requirements (functional and performance) to the PCF subsystems
- Defining Test Procedures and Test Cases to verify the PCF
- Contributing to specification of metrics, tools and scenarios in line with needs coming from qualification
- Maintaining existing tools supporting generation of qualification credits
- Generating and maintaining the requirements verification matrix and the traceability report, and related documentation
- Degree in mathematics or physics or geodesy or computer science or aerospace or technical studies or comparable
- Knowledge of satellite navigation is required
- Experience in SBAS / EGNOS and GNSS system architecture and performances is required
- Demonstrated experience in system verification, and in associated processes and tools (e.g. DOORS, RQM) is required
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG