We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for an System Engineer (f/m/d) Aerospace Avionics for a project assignment at our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Manching.
- Requirements management with DOORS
- Support End Users by query answering
- Preparation of Software Test Procedures
- Execute the Test and preparation of Test Reports
- Prepare Training Material
- Deliver training to the End Users
- Degree in the field of Physics or Electrical engineering or Computer science or Aerospace industry or comparable
-Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo) is preferable, Ada/C++ experience (ability to read and understand the code) is required
- Systems engineering experienced in Software Projects (Requirements, Test, Customer Training)
- Good knowledge of Java, Door
- Knowledge of military avionics is preferable
- Desirable experience in the area of simulations and systems modelling
- Desirable experience with the integration of embedded software
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German basics A2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG