We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a system engineer (m/f/d) for a European satellite system for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE area in the Munich area.
EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo.
Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the element "Prediction Chain Facility" (PCF) is specified and verified by Airbus, generating GNSS corrections and bounds for end user receivers.
You work as a PCF System Engineer (m/f/d) and has these main tasks:
- Performing requirements engineering of navigation performance requirements for the PCF system
- Breaking down and allocating navigation requirements (functional and performance) to the PCF subsystems
- Verifying the flow-down of requirements to algorithm specifications
- Supporting definition of Test Procedures and Test Cases to verify the PCF element
- Contributing to specification of metrics, tools and scenarios in line with needs coming from qualification
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science and engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing algorithm for satellite navigation is required
- Demonstrated experience in SBAS/EGNOS and GNSS system architecture and performances is required
- Demonstrated experience in system engineering and in associated processes and tools is necessary
- Experience in satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be beneficial
- Very good knowledge in Python, doors, Matlab, C
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG