We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for a European satellite system for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the field of AEROSPACE in the Munich area.
EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development by Airbus.
In this context prototype software of an EGNOS sub-system is being implemented and verified.
You work as a Software Engineer (m/f/d) supporting the implementation and verification of a test bed to perform simulations to execute and verify the EGNOS V3 prototype software.
- Implementing scheduling layer, input and output functions
- Integrate the algorithm models prepared within the team
- Document test procedures, and perform the tests, and document test reports
- Perform troubleshooting and detailed data investigation, and raise SW problem reports
- Support algorithm engineers in problem asessment and fixing
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science and engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in documentation for test bed concepts, test reports and software developments
- Profound knowledge in Software integration and data processing is required
- Experienced in processing and evaluation of measurement data is required
- Experience in satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be a plus
- Very good knowledge in Python, Matlab, C, C++
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG