We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer of the AEROSPACE area in the Munich area, we are looking for you as a Contract Manager (f/m/d).
- Support Sourcing/Contracting Multi-Functional-Team in order to manage the Contract Lifecycle, both developing and operating them to meet operational SLA's
- Defines Pricing models for their respective IT Products/Applications
- Defines and go-to-market of the new contracts
- Ensures that the known Product/Application Vision is translated into a prioritised Backlog in alignment with the business product owner
- Establishes two-way-dialogue to translate Business Needs against known technical & resource constraints
- Ensures the participation of an End User Advocate with understanding of users and use, and ensures solutions that best serves both
- Ensures the participation of a Customer Advocate responsible for ROI (Return on investment) of the features of the product by maximizing the Business Value, including the eventual improvement.
- Degree in business administration or industrial engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of contract management, procurement, supplier performance management, project management
- Knowledge of application management
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German an advantage
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG