HESYS ist ein seit Jahrzehnten etablierter Partner und Engineering Dienstleister der Luft- und Raumfahrt Industrie und ist auch in vielen weiteren Bereichen der internationalen High-Tech Industrie tätig.
Unsere langfristige Unternehmensstrategie verfolgt das Ziel zufriedener Mitarbeiter und Kunden.
Wir würden uns daher sehr freuen, Sie in unserem äußerst qualifizierten Team bei HESYS willkommen zu heißen.
Für einen Projekteinsatz bei unserem bekannten, internationalen Kunden des Bereichs AEROSPACE in Manching suchen wir Sie als Systems Engineer (w/m/d) für Avionik.
HESYS has been an established partner and engineering service provider in the aerospace industry for decades and is also active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy pursues the goal of satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known international customer of the AEROSPACE division in Manching, we are looking for you as Systems Engineer (f/m/d) for avionics.
The Mission Support Systems (MSS) enables the customers to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms. The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
As a Systems Engineer Eurofighter Avionics and Mission Support Systems (f/m/d) the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
- Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
- Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization,maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunitie
- Participation in test definition and test automation on system- and software-Level including test data management
- Ensureing the transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes
- Active support of Continuous Software Integration & Verification
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or electrical engineering or similar
- Profound knowledge in developing avionic and / or mission support software (civil / military applications) are an advantage
- Experience as a system / software engineer is required
- Experience in agile methods like Scrum would be a plus
- Experience in performing automatic software testing is preferable
- Knowledge of MS Office, doors and Altlassian Suite is preferable
- Language skills: German basics A1, English fluent B2
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG