HESYS has been an established partner and engineering service provider in the aerospace industry for decades and is also active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy pursues the goal of satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very happy to welcome you to our extremely qualified team at HESYS.
We are looking for you as an Engineer AIT (f/m/d) for a project assignment with our well-known international customer in the AEROSPACE division in the greater Munich area.
You work works as a Functional Engineer AIT (Assembly, Integration and Test) and the main tasks are:
- Perform functional integration of optical Instruments, including support for electrical integration
- Specify test objectives, test set-up configuration and methodologies for the test execution
- Preparation and execution of environmental test campaigns
- Development of procedures and scripts for functional integration and testing based on specifications
- Test data evaluation and test report generation
- Participation to non-conformance review boards
- Operation of the instrument in all test phases using CCS5 checkout system
- Degree in engineering or aerospace or similar
- Relevant professional experience in systems engineering
- Experience in engineering, aerospace, quality management
- Knowledge in the field of optical and electro-optical assemblies and systems
- Knowledge of Python, MS-Excel, C / C ++, TCL and / or Unix
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG