We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in the greater Munich area, we are looking for a Quality Process, Methods & Tools Specialist (f/m/d).
- Designs and maintains the holistic architecture of quality business processes and Information Systems based on the organisation’s strategy, processes, information and IT assets
- Delivers the global design including technical requirements, principles and models that guides solution design for the IT Product, in line with the Enterprise Architecture guidelines in strong collaboration with Technology Specialists
- Secure the integration of solutions across applications, systems and platforms to achieve business objectives
- Be responsible to set data standards for data systems as a model of the eventual interactions between those data systems (i.e. Data integration)
- Links the business mission, strategy and processes to the IT strategy
- Job holder will report to the Quality Improvement Projects- organization
- Degree in computer science or industrial engineering or similar
- Professional experience in Quality Engineering is required
- Knowledge in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is necessary
- Knowledge in SAP-ERP is necessary
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German is an advantage
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG