We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in the greater Munich area, we are looking for you for Procurement (f/m/d) Transport & Logistics.
- Participation in procurement activities, management of the submission of offers and contract negotiations in order to achieve the best possible purchasing conditions in accordance with company requirements
- Monitoring of the contract (during the phases of innovation, development, series production and support) with the suppliers and company stakeholders to ensure that the terms and conditions are complied with over the entire contract life cycle and that the suppliers provide the expected performance in all areas (logistics, support, Quality, cost, etc.)
- Management of day-to-day relationships with suppliers and ongoing projects to optimize customer benefits while reducing overall operating costs and risks
- Participation in multi-functional (MFT) teams during the tendering and contracting phase as well as the entire duration of the contract
- Degree in business administration or industrial engineering or the supply chain or similar
- Professional experience in the areas of purchasing, contract management, procurement
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German an advantage
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG