We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in Manching, we are looking for you for as a Systems Engineer for FCS (Flight Control System) Design (f/m/d).
The main objective of the System Design is to connect the basic Control Law function with the input sensors, the internal and external interfaces, as well as with various actuators that deflect the primary and secondary control surfaces. To achieve this, we define the requirements and the design for the following functions:
- Control of Input and Output Data
- Computing and Moding
- Control and monitoring of primary and secondary actuators
- FCS Communication with other aircraft systems
- Redundancy Management for safety critical functions
- Degree in Engineering at least a bachelor's degree or Aerospace or similar
- Experience in System design and development required
- Knowledge of Flight control Systems beneficial
- Experience in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) would be a plus
- Knowledge of using DOORS is desirable
- Language skills: Fluent English B2, German would be a plus
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG