We are an established partner and engineering service provider for the aerospace industry and are active in many other areas of the international high-tech industry.
Our long-term corporate strategy ensures satisfied employees and customers.
We would therefore be very pleased to welcome you in our highly qualified team at HESYS.
For a project assignment with our well-known, international customer in the high-tech area in the greater Munich area, we are looking for you as a IT Operations Specialist (f/m/d) in the Cybersecurity domain.
As part of the ADTS operations team, main responsibility will be audit administration of ADTS Operations. You are also in charge of end-to-end Service of Global PKI, Digital Certificate and Digital Signature Services including Supplier and Vendor Management, and Customer Support Activities.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead end to end all levels of Audit Activities, including Incidents, Knowledge Management, Service Requests and Problems related to affected services
- Conducting a reguly audit of the PKI and supporting the solution, including analysing log files and comprehending them in a report
- Manage the operational activities of the PKI and digital signature systems in coordination with the system administrators and in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Lead and Coordinate resolution of complex problems as level 3 support, in coordination with Suppliers and Vendors
- Drive stability for all technologies and services, including automation of processes and procedures
- Degree in computer science or business Informatics or similar
- Experience in Audit Frameworks, Audit procedures, log file analysis required
- Experience in managing IT Services in an Agile way of working, and ITSM Tools ServiceNow and VersionOne beneficial
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Risk Management (e.g. NIST), and Audit Frameworks is desired
- Knowledge in IT Security, Cryptography, Digital Certificates, PKI and Standards such as SPEC42, x.509 is a plus
- Knowledge in Digital Signature and its standards such as eIDAS is desired
- Knowledge in Data Privacy especially GDPR is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in PKI Infrastructure and Appliances (such as HSM, KMS), as well as monitoring and event management applications (such as Splunk, Cyberark) is desired
- Language skills: English business fluent B2, German is an advantage
HESYS TechnicalSystems GmbH & Co. KG